March 19, 2020 revised
We wish to extend our heartfelt condolences to everyone affected by the novel coronavirus.
Adamant Namiki has been monitoring the outbreak and has implemented the following policies in order to prevent the spread of infection and prioritize the health and safety of our customers, business partners, and employees:
- Cancellation/postponement of any business trips
- Reducing trips out as much as possible
- Utilizing video and teleconferences
As a general rule, we will be limiting customer and business partner visits to our Adamant Namiki offices. Any urgent or necessary visits will be held in a designated area.
At this time, we will need to decline visits from any persons who:
- have a fever over 37.5°C
- have had close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- All visitors, including the returnee from abroad shall conform to a guideline of the Japanese government.
Attendance at trade shows and exhibitions will be reviewed and reconsidered based on circumstances at the time.
Please note, we may revise our above policies as the situation evolves.
We appreciate your support and understanding.