We will participate in exhibition
Fiber Optics Expo
October 27 - 29, 2021
Makuhari Messe, Japan [ Booth: 43-24 ]
DC coreless & brushless motors
Options such as spur / planetary gearheads and encoders are also available.
Precision Nozzles can be made according to request. Fine holes possible from φ15 μm.
Battery-Free IoT Solution [EHIoT]
Discovering IoT Solutions with our Battery-Free Sensor Network
Collaborative Robot End EffectorK3HAND
A more dexterous collaborative robot for more hu-man-like movement
- 'Two-inch high-quality (001) diamond heteroepitaxial growth on sapphire (110) misoriented substrate by step-flow mode' was published in "Applied Physics Express".
- We will participate in the exhibition 21st Fiber Optics Expo. (October 27-29, 2021 Booth: 43-24)
- Method for mass production of 2-inch diamond wafers developed – Expected to spur industrialization of power-semiconductor devices
- Resumption of Operations at Group Company (Update regarding COVID-19 infections at company facility)
- World's First Artificial Diamond Substrate Exposure Experiment in Space
- Interview of our President Riyako Namiki was published in Newsweek International (issued August 13, 2021) and also posted on the Worldfolio website.
- We are introduced in the article of the REBELLION MAGAZINE #02.
- Optical fiber connectors are recognized as IEEE milestone.
- We updated our Response towards Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).