Success in mass production technology for ultra-high-purity 2-inch diamond wafer; expected to spur realization of quantum computing
Notice of Corporate Name Change
Adamant Namiki Precision Jewel Co., Ltd. will change its name on Jan. 1, 2023.
Precision Nozzles can be made according to request. Fine holes possible from φ15 μm.
DC coreless & brushless motors
Options such as spur / planetary gearheads and encoders are also available.
Battery-Free IoT Solution [EHIoT]
Discovering IoT Solutions with our Battery-Free Sensor Network
- Our dedicated website of Orbray is updated. [Columns on Orbray’s Future Vol. 2]
- We will give a lecture on diamond at New Diamond and Nano Carbons 2022. (June 6-9, 2022 Kanazawa Bunka Hall)
- Success in mass production technology for ultra-high-purity 2-inch diamond wafer; expected to spur realization of quantum computing
- We will participate in Interop Tokyo 2022 (June 15-17 Makuhari Messe, Japan)
- We are pleased to announce that, starting on January 1, 2023, Adamant Namiki Precision Jewel Co., Ltd. will be rebranded as Orbray Co., Ltd.
- 'Two-inch high-quality (001) diamond heteroepitaxial growth on sapphire (110) misoriented substrate by step-flow mode' was published in "Applied Physics Express".
- Method for mass production of 2-inch diamond wafers developed – Expected to spur industrialization of power-semiconductor devices