Adamant Namiki Precision Jewel Co.,Ltd. (hereunder referred to collectively as the "Adamant Namiki"), cognizant of their corporate responsibilities in connection with the proper use of personal information, have committed to the following principles for the protection of personal information, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act 2003 in Japan.
- Adamant Namiki will strictly observe all laws and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information.
- Adamant Namiki will acquire personal information in an appropriate manner and will clearly communicate the manner purpose in which such information is to be used.
- Adamant Namiki will use personal information only for the purposes for which it is expressly intended, and for other sphere where reasonably relevant to is purpose and within necessary for the business operations of the company. Where personal information held by the Adamant Namiki is entrusted to or otherwise shared with a third party, will observe all appropriate means shall be taken to ensure the protection of said information.
- Adamant Namiki will not divulge personal information to any third party without the consent of the individual involved, except where required to do so by law regulations.
- Adamant Namiki undertakes to enforce adequate and appropriate security measures to prevent loss, alteration, leakage or other unauthorized access to personal information.
- Adamant Namiki will comply promptly with any request by an individual to view and/or modify personal information for that individual.
- Adamant Namiki is committed to appropriate and responsible management of personal information used for business purposes, including the establishment and maintenance of systems and structures to this end.
- Adamant Namiki will formulate compliance programs in accordance with the above principles, implement programs by with appropriate training and educational programs, and such programs will be maintained and improved continuously.
In their browser software settings, customers can elect to not receive cookies or to display warnings when cookies are received. However, such settings may result in constraints on the use of some or all services.
* Any queries or requests to view, modify or delete about personal information provided to Adamant Namiki should be directed to the following.
Personal Information Inquiries Desk
General Affairs Department
Adamant Namiki Precision Jewel Co.,Ltd.
【If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please contact through the point of contact as stated above, for using the right of GDPR. If the request has not been treated appropriately, you will have the right to file objections to supervisory authorities.】