ADAMANT's MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical System) Optical Switch are designed a small footprint package with providing low insertion loss, flat wavelength dependence loss (WDL), low polarization dependence loss (PDL) and performing less than 1ms/10ms switching speed.
The Optical Switch has our original robust structure MEMS chip which is patented design. It never happen pull in effect and sticking the mirror during operation. The MEMS chip is hermetic sealed in the metal package by our perfect welding technology to provide high reliability.
- MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems)
- Welding and Brazing
- Precsie Assembling
- Original patented MEMS structure (US 7535620)
- Low Insertion Loss
- Flat WDL
- Low PDL
- Low Cross Talk
- Excellent operating vibration and shock performance
- Compact package
- High speed Switching Times (Typ. 0.7 ms)
- Qualified to TelcordiaGR-1073 & 1221
- Customized flexibility (Multimode, Channel, Wavelength)
- Network Monitoring