The importance of inner peripheral surface evaluation has been increasing for precision pore-machined parts such as fuel injection nozzles in aerospace instruments, hollow parts in medical devices, precision nozzles in analyzers, and hydrodynamic bearings.
Existing measuring instruments can evaluate inner diameter, roundness, surface roughness, and shape of machined parts with relatively large inner diameters. However, these instruments are not able to gauge the pore-machined parts unless the bodies of the parts are cut in half.
Namiki Adamant has developed the “NMH-01,”an OCT inner peripheral surface measuring instrument that enables the visualization of the inner peripheral surfaces of pores using optical interference of near infrared light.
This unique invention was possible thanks to our micro motor technology and optical communication technology. It combines our world’s smallest φ0.9mm motor with our patented optical imaging probe, and is equipped with our patented tilt correcting algorithm. It has the following new capabilities: (1) Measurement of inner diameter as small as φ1.1mm; (2) simultaneous measurement of inner diameter, roundness, and shape; (3) repeatability to an accuracy of σ＝0.2μm; (4) ready-to-use convenience.
Our instrument is not only able to observe and measure the inner peripheral surfaces of pore-machined parts, but can also simultaneously evaluate inner diameter, roundness, surface roughness, and shape, which used to require using separate instruments for each. These features significantly reduce the measurement time from about 30min to 30sec, and contribute to the improvement of measurement throughput for customers.
- ・Smallest inner diameter measurable: 1.1mm
- ・Repeatability with accuracy of σ＝0.2μm
- ・Ready-to-use: Original arithmetic processing enables automatic tilt correction of an object
- ・2. Quick, simultaneous measurement of inner diameter, roundness, surface roughness, and shape
- ・Easy to carry: Weight 3kg; Operable with 100V power supply
- - Measurable Minimum Diameter φ1.1mm overworld's smallest φ0.9mm motor installed.
- - Repeated Measurement Accuracy: 0.2μmMinimizing optical vibration and fluctuation by translucent standard pipe.
- - Setting free measurementAuto- adjusting a work's inclined and eccentric state by arithmetic processing.
* Unit og display: 0.01μm
Auto scratch detection
( Mon - Fri / 9 am - 5 pm in Japan )
Contact Us Online
Online Contact Form